When you purchase a tree or shrub at Mettowee Mint, plant according to instructions provided and water it correctly; the tree or shrub is guaranteed to live for one full year from the date of purchase.
Should it fail, a replacement plant of EQUAL PRICE PAID, store credit or your money back will be made upon presentation of the sales receipt and the dead plant.
If the receipt is not presented, then a store credit of one-half the full current retail value of the plant will be given. No refund is given without the presence of the plant.
Exclusions: Warranty Agreement does not cover:
- Tree or Shrubs that fail due to improper care and handling by the customer. This would include: not planting the tree or shrub within 24 hours of bringing it home and/or not watering the tree or shrub in a timely and consistent manner. This is your responsibility as part of the Warranty Agreement.
- Trees of Shrubs that suffer animal browsing, fire, storm or mechanical damage.
- Annuals or Perennials
- Any plants defined as not being hardy your growing conditions, (ie: not zone appropriate, or requires alternative soil conditions than that provided)
- Trees or Shrubs kept in above-ground containers or plants used as live Christmas trees.
- Labor for installation of any plant.
If you have any questions concerning these exclusions, please call or stop in.
Email Us Your Plant Photos
You may email photos of the plant that concerns you. Be sure they are in focus. Submit one that shows the overall shape of the plant and its planting location. Submit a second photo of the plant's leaves, trunk, or whatever concerns you. Please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.